someday I’ll be pretty like Boy George (in my dreams, obviously xd)
What’s the difference does it make? Isn’t it better not to wear a bra at all as you can still see the nipples..
List some of your sub-personalities and what they say. For example, which part of you says:
"I don’t have time."
"I should have known better."
"I’ll probably fail."
Add your own:
Well this is what mine will say:
"Hmm.. I dunno if I can do it/ if I want to do ______"
"Yes, of course I can do it!"
EXERCISE (PART 1)
Imagine going through an average day. “Who” wakes up in the morning? (Who picks out your sleepwear?) Who decides what to do first? Is someone in charge of the morning rituals? Who fixes breakfast? (Sometimes it might be the “health food fascist,” “sometimes the junk food junkie.”) Who decides what to wear? Is there someone who plans your day? A list-maker? A rehearser? Who goes to work (take a little time and consider that this might be a whole crew of subpersonalities, depending on circumstances)? Who plans your evening? Do you have a daydreamer, a fantasizer, a romantic, a veg-out-in-front-of-the-tv-with-beer-and-pizza? Who else?
The answer is simple, it’s
ME, MYSELF & I, the daydreamer, fantasizer,
the one who wakes up and have that cup of coffee, decides what to do first and what to wear for the day…
1. What does “self-discipline” mean to you?
- Being discipline, in charge, knowing what to do in your life…
2. What is your history with self-discipline?
- Believing/following in things blindly, like what’s so wrong, right, true, right, wrong, without questioning them why..
- Negative thinking like “what if?” without me realizing that I losing my focus towards my goal and even lead to failure.
- Belittling myself sometimes.
3. What assumptions do you have about self-discipline?
- Sets how you believe, think, and how you carry yourself in life.